Coyote Summer Strength and Conditioning Program
Starting last summer, in 2017, Williston Public School District #1 has added a combined Summer Strength and Conditioning Program in which we encourage all athletes to participate. The purpose of the Summer Strength and Conditioning Program is to improve overall strength, endurance, agility, and athleticism for all athletes across all sports.
If interested, please fill out the Coyote Summer Strength and Conditioning Registration Form.
New This Year
- High school students (9th-12th grade) who attend a minimum of 30 sessions receive a half credit for Summer Phy. Ed!
- A mid-morning session emphasized for middle school students
- More lead instructors assisting the program
All sessions are held at Williston High School. Students may attend any of the following sessions throughout the Summer.
- Morning Session (includes Friday):
- 6 a.m.- 8 a.m., Monday-Friday
- Mid-Morning Session (emphasized for Middle School students):
- 8 a.m.-10 a.m., Monday-Thursday
- Evening Session:
- 6 p.m.-8 p.m., Monday-Thursday
Weeks in Session
The Summer Strength and Conditioning Program runs during June and July, starting with Week 1 (June 4th-June 8th) and ending with Week 8 (July 30th-July 31st). There is no program the week of July 2nd-July 6th.
The cost to participate is $100, which includes 37 workouts, post-workout recovery drinks, and a t-shirt.
Please make checks payable to Williston High School.
In order to participate, a parent/guardian must sign the Coyote Summer Strength and Conditioning Program Registration Form and the student must have a current physical on file. For more information, check out our flier!