- Accelerated Reader (AR)
- WHS's resource to track reading by our students.
- AR Bookfinder
- AR Bookfinder helps students find books they may be interested in based on subject, author, and AR point value.
- Brain Pop ELL
- A resource designed for English Language Learners, Brain Pop ELL provides games, videos, and other helpful tools for students still learning the English language.
- Canvas is a learning management system that helps both students and teachers achieve higher learning.
- Library Catalog
- Williston Public School District #1 uses Follett Destiny as its online book catalog. Please follow the link above to search for books, periodicals, and other resources available at the Williston High School Library.
- Odysseyware is a platform that allows students and educators to access standardized course materials in various core subjects, electives, CTE courses, and college preparation tests.
- Pearson Textbook
- Access to online versions of textbooks for WHS students.
- The WHS Howl
- The WHS Howl is Williston High School's official student newspaper. Written entirely by WHS Journalism students and overseen by Journalism teachers Laura Bearce and Vikki Osborn.
- World Book Online
- World Book Online is a site of online research tools that includes encyclopedia articles, primary source collections, education tools, student activities, and more.