New to Williston?
Welcome to Williston
Williston Public School District #1 requires all students who wish to enroll in the district's schools to be residents of District #1. The only exceptions are high school students who live in Williams County School District #8 and children of a Williston Public School District #1 employee.
How do I know if I live in District #1?
Visit the link below and follow these directions to find out if your home is in Williston School District:
- Visit the Williams County Property Information website.
- Enter your name in the "Property Owner Name" box. If you do not own the property, you can search by filling in the "Property Address" box. If you are having trouble finding your address, try modifying your search. For example, you can use "ST" in the place of "Street."
- Once you find the property you are searching for, click on "View" (blue button to the right).
- Scroll down the page until you find "School District" and the assigned district will be listed.
If you cannot find your address, you may call the district office at 701-572-1580
If you do live in Williston Public School District #1, please bring the following forms to the District Office:
- Proof of residence (e.g. lease, utility bill, mortgage statement, etc.)
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization records
You will be required to have an email address to start the online registration form.
1201 9th Ave NW
P.O. Box 1407
Williston, ND 58801