To create a culture of excellence through commitment to success in academics, and competition in order to achieve excellence in life.
"Commit. Compete. Succeed."
The mission of Williston High School Football is to develop student athletes to their highest potential, to graduate champions in the classroom, on the field and in life, to embrace diversity, to never quit, to understand our role as an integral part of Williston High School and the Williston community and to become Men of Williston High School.
- Develop student/athletes who are committed to personal excellence and team success.
- Provide an inspirational and motivational environment where preparation, practice and hard work generate legitimate opportunities for success.
- Emphasize the importance and development of fundamentals and techniques necessary for positive experiences in football and in life.
- Create a consistently exciting and entertaining program that generates huge levels of support, pride, and tradition for all in our community to share.
- Be committed to personal excellence in the classroom, athletics, and our community.
- Do what is right. Be honest and loyal to parents, coaches, teachers, classmates, and teammates.
- It is a personal commitment; it is an attitude which separates excellence from mediocrity. We will strive for that excellence in everything we do!
- Teamwork is achieved when individuals make personal sacrifices to work together for the success of the group.
- Means being mentally and physically tough, to continually improve and become the best student, athlete, mentor, and family member we can be.
- Give everything we have in everything we do in the classroom, athletics, and in our community.
For information on Williston High School Football, please contact Coach Andrew Mock at email@example.com