Students Against Destructive Decisions
Students Against Destructive Decisions (SADD) is a student led organization that focuses on positive lifestyle choices. It’s a safe place for students who say no to drugs, alcohol, and tobacco to be with like-minded students in a pressure free environment.
SADD activities include:
- Hosting a Middle School Conference for local middle school students
- Teaching “Reality Check” to 4th, 5th, and 6th grade students.
- Raising awareness about social issues.
- Planning alternative, safe activities for the student body.
- Promoting Red Ribbon Week.
- An awesome three day state convention.
- Hanging out.
Joining is as easy as signing up with Mrs. Cowan, by emailing email@example.com. The only requirement to be a SADD member is signing the SADD Pledge and living the SADD lifestyle!
Regular meetings are every third Wednesday of every month in Mrs. Cowan’s room from 7:50 a.m.-8:20 am.